Vacancy Commercial Employee
''Hi Adaptive Automotive! I am planning to wrap my Audi RS6 C8, and would also like to discuss options to make my car even better! Now I've come across you guys and am wondering what you can do for me''
And? Tell ... Do you spontaneously get a smile on your face? Do you feel like finding out the story behind this customer request? Welcome the customer and engage in an open conversation in order to offer an appropriate service? Then we are looking for you!
Behind Adaptive Automotive is a small but powerful team, in which it is important to work together in order to achieve our goal. We want to distinguish ourselves by offering the best possible service and quality in order to become the best one-stop shop in Europe. It is a dynamic work environment where thinking along is very important. The company's core values are integrity, professionalism and respect.
The following tasks are part of the job responsibilities, among others,
- Handle customer inquiries by phone, email, whatsapp, social media, in the showroom
- Generate conversion, bring in orders.
- Expand and maintain customer network
- Maintain contact with suppliers
- Picking, preparing and shipping orders
- Thinking along in improving sales
- Workshop Planning
What are we looking for in our new colleague?
- Commercial skills
- Understanding customer needs and wants
- You think and act customer-oriented
- You dare to approach potential customers
- Soft skills:
- Attention to detail
- Team work
- Hard skills
- Commercial attitude
- Basic knowledge of automotive technology
- Spoken and written languages
- Dutch (Required)
- English (Required)
- German, French or Spanish is a plus
- Soft skills:
Minimum profile requirements
- Full time available (40h p/w)
- In possession of a driver's license B
- Minimum education MBO
Adaptive Automotive, began in 2015 as Topic car design, with the goal of providing a one-stop shop for fanatics with fast cars. It quickly became clear that there was great potential in importing the Armytrix brand. By recruiting dealers, the demand for our products and the rapid growth in the B2B market, Topic Car Design was ready for the next step, expansion and an even more professional approach. Topic Car Design becomes Adaptive Automotive.
In 2020, we moved to larger premises that offered more opportunities for the B2C market. Therefore, since 2021, we have expanded our focus to the B2C market and are working to build a nice customer base to expand the coolest projects to be realized.
Convince us and apply by sending your CV and cover letter to:
See you soon!